Friday, August 13, 2010

iHop, uHop, We All Hop on Friday


It's Friday, so that means it's time for the Book Blogger Hop hosted by Crazy for Books. If you'd like to participate, stop by the main page and leave your info, so folks can visit your blog today. Be sure and check out all the interesting blogs already up for the Hopping.

If you're stopping by on the Hop, please leave a comment below so I can return the favor. Happy Friday & Happy Hopping!
Oh, and this is my 100th post. I'm pretty excited!

Todays' Question: How many books are on your To Be Read shelf?

I don't think I can answer that....Hundreds. Piled in precarious stacks around my room. Sitting on my shelves. Hanging out in the ether (on a Library wish list and in Visual Bookshelf on Facebook). It'd take me quite a while to come up with a real number. And that's time I could spend on actually reading one of the books on the list....


7 comments:

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Wow, you have a lot of TBR books! I thought I did, too, and actually counted and documented them a few months ago.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Jenny said...

Just popping in via the hop to say hi! You're like me, you just pile the books up anywhere:) I should get a bookshelf and keep things organized, but the piles seem to work for me. I'm a new follower and I look forward to your reviews. Have a great weekend!

Kelly said...

Just hopping by to say, hi.
Kelly Bookend Diaries
http://bookenddiaries.blogspot.com

Lori said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I have hundreds in my TBR too! And it always seems to get bigger instead of smaller! Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Greetings! My TBR pile is at least 60 books high. I am awaiting my library copy of "The Red Queen". Have a great weekend.

BookQuoter said...

I am especially in trouble as my library has a used bookstore every weekend: any classic book for 50 cents and contemporary fiction for a dollar. I always spend 12-13$ every time I go. So I try not to go, but I can't!

angelatarantula said...

just hopping by! I have more than 100 too read books, but only 20 that I actually have right now! Great blog you've got here. Im a new follower :)

Angela Z
http://thebookbuzzer.blogspot.com