Super Book Password

The third round of Super Book Password is ready to go. I'll be working on the first book for my Movie Title Password this week. Come join me for some Password fun!


Some of Bev's Favorite Quotes...



Thursday, December 30, 2010

Booking Through Thursday: Best & Worst of 2010

This week Booking Through Thursday asks us several questions: What’s the best book you read this year? Worst? Favorite?

Best book I read this year:
To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee. (It's pretty amazing that I made it through a BA in English without having read this. Wonderful book. And do you realize how hard it was to narrow it down to just one book????)

Worst book I read:
The Dress Lodger by Sheri Holman. (Hands down. Didn't even have to think about it.)

Favorite book of the year:
Strong Poison by Dorothy L Sayers. (This was a re-read, but I LOVE Sayers and could read her books over and over and over...and still give them a five star rating every time.)


4 comments:

Lori said...

I found it difficult to choose best of the best. Worst of the worst was easier. My Booking Through Thursday.

Anne Bennett said...

Mockingbird is my favorite book of all time. I have Scout's voice in my head!

-Anne
http://headfullofbooks.blogspot.com

CMash said...

You have my utmost respect that you so enjoy the classics. I have promised myself, that someday, because of you, I am going to try and read one. Will being asking for your suggestion at that time.

jlshall said...

I love Dorothy Sayers, too! She's one of the writers I want to read more of in the new year. Hope you have another great year of reading in 2011!