Sunday, June 19, 2011

Saturday Snapshot: Father's Day

Saturday Snapshot is a meme hosted by Alyce at At Home with Books. All you have to do is "post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken and then leave a direct link to your post in the Mr. Linky on [her] blog. Photos can be old or new, and be of anything as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give is up to you." All she asks is that you don't just post random photos that you find online.



I'm a little late for the Saturday Snapshot....but I wanted to go ahead and post a picture of my Dad (with me) for Father's Day. Happy Father's Day, Dad! I love you!

3 comments:

Carol said...

What a lovely photo. So relaxed and happy :)

have a good week
carol

Alyce said...

That's a great photo! You both look so happy.

Yvette said...

Wonderful photo, Bev. You are fortunate to still have your dad wtih you. :)