Wednesday, June 15, 2011

WWW: Wednesdays

WWW: Wednesdays which is hosted by MizB ofver at Should Be Reading. This is a weekly meme that I have been participating in for over a year now.

To play along just answer the following three questions....

*What are you currently reading?
*What did you just recently finish reading?
*What do you think you'll read next?

Current:
The Secret of Lost Things: A Novel by Sheridan Hay: Coming to New York from Tasmania at the age of eighteen, Rosemary takes a job at a used and rare bookstore run by the gruff Mr. Pike and his idiosyncratic staff and becomes caught up in the search for a long-lost Melville manuscript.


Read Since the Last WWW: Wednesday (click titles for reviews):
Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen
Oscar Wilde & the Vampire Murders by Gyles Brandreth
The House of Paper by Carlos María Domínguez


Up Next:
The Savage Garden by Mark Mills
Seven Gothic Tales by Isak Dinesen

2 comments:

shaunesay said...

I hadn't seen the Oscar Wilde vampire book yet, I may have to look for that!

My WWW is here if you'd like to drop by.

Anonymous said...

Austen and Wilde and mysteries and vampires. Sounds like an excellent summer blend to me. :)

Here is my wha wha wha Wednesday on my book buffet.