Thursday, September 8, 2011

300 Follower Celebration Winners!


Winners! We have winners!!! I fired up the Custom Random Number Generator first thing this morning and before I could say Ala-ka-zam it had churned out five numbers for our winners. Rather than build up the suspense.....let's head straight to the winner board.

Prize #1: $25.00 gift card from Amazon: Goes to Commenter #23, Red @ What Red Read (Confirmed!)
Prize #2: $20.00 gift card from Amazon: Goes to Commenter #22, Shirley @ My Bookshelf (Confirmed!)

Prize #3: $15.00 gift card from Amazon: Goes to Commenter #2, Yvette @ in so many words (Confirmed!)

Prize #4: A package of three gently used books (click titles for synopses from Amazon) The Dark Lantern by Gerri Brightwell, Alias Grace by Margaret Atwood and The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon: Goes to Commenter #11 Ruth @ Booktalk & More (Confirmed!)
Prize #5: A package of three gently used books (click titles for synopses): The Egyptologist by Arthur Phillips,
Swan Song by Edmund Crispin, and Murder & Other Acts of Literature edited by Michele Slung (this last synopsis if from Barnes & Noble): Goes to Commenter #16, Badass Bookie (Declined) Second run on the CRNG machine gives us Commenter #23, Melora (9/9/11--Confirmed!)

The winners will have 48 hours from their email notice to claim their prizes.

Thanks again to all my followers...it's been a great journey to 300-plus! Next major give-away will be held at the 500 mark.

8 comments:

fredamans said...

WTG winners!

Marce said...

Congrats winners, it was a great celebration Bev

Yvette said...

THANKS again, Bev. I'm grinning from ear to ear even if my basement is flooded. You've made my day!

Red said...

Thanks so much! And congrats again on getting all of those devoted followers!

Shirley @ My Bookshelf said...

Thank you so much Bev!!! I replied by email.

neer said...

Congrats to the winners.

wutheringwillow said...

Congrats to all the winners!

Ah man I never win anything! The last time I won (a copy of The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society) they couldn't ship the book to where I live because it's so far away. That really made me sad. The only time a machine picks me and I don't get the book. :-(

Well, there's always the next time. Maybe I'll get lucky. :-)

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for running such a terrific contest!