Thursday, September 29, 2011

Booking Thru Thursday

btt button

1. What do you think of reading aloud/being read to? Does it bring back memories of your childhood? Your children’s childhood?

2. Does this affect the way you feel about audio books?

3. Do you now have times when you read aloud or are read to?

1. I always enjoyed reading aloud to my son when he was small. It was especially fun because I discovered many wonderful children's books that I had somehow missed out on when I was a kid. And I remember with great fondness being read Here's a Bunny by my Aunt Helen. Repeatedly. I loved that book. Now, I'll read certain sections of a book to my husband if I think it's particularly funny--to mixed reviews.

2. I'm not a big fan of audio books. Not that I don't like them....but I'd just prefer to read the book myself. They're okay occasionally.

3. Not really.



2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Audio books are good for me for my commute to and from work. When I'm home, I prefer to read the book myself, too.

wutheringwillow said...

Same with me I prefer to read my books, not listening to them.

Awww...Here's a Bunny sounds adorable!