Friday, September 9, 2011

India Black Happy Dance


Do you hear the dance music? Pardon me as I do a little happy dance around the blog.. Carol K Carr's new book India Black and the Widow of Windsor has arrived in my mailbox. Lovely cover and all. And if that wasn't excitement enough...I just finished my latest reads and reviews, moved India to the front of the TBR list, opened the front cover and found......MY BLOG! Yes, a quote from My Reader's Block made the blurbs!!! I'm so excited and I just can't hide it! (Do you have that song stuck in your head now? 'Cuz I do.) My first in print book blurb! Woo hoo!

Okay, I'll calm down now.


Thanks for using my quote, Carol!

6 comments:

Carol said...

You lucky thing.

I am so looking forward to India's next adventure.
Happy reading

carol

Unknown said...

Lol! I'm so glad it's not just me that quotes songs and then has it stuck in their head!
So, in answer to your question, yes, the song will be streaming through my head for days.
Btw that cover is beautiful!

Carol said...

I'd like to take the credit, but it was actually a publicist/editor decision, which I think is even better as it demonstrates a growing awareness of how important and influential book bloggers have become. Despite all the blather about publisher's being out of step with the current technological trends, I do think they are trying to reach out to readers through channels other than traditional, instituional type reviewers. Glad your blurb was used.

fredamans said...

I'm reading it now, and saw you in there! Congrats Bev!!!

wutheringwillow said...

Wow congratulations! You're so lucky!

Buffy said...

Very fun, Bev! I feel famous by association!