Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sunday Stealing

Haven't seen a "Sunday Stealing" post for a while. Stole this from Kasi at Thoughts from me!




A. Age: 42

B. Bed size:
Full

C. Chore that you hate:
Cleaning the bathroom (and dishes)

D. Dogs:
Haven't had one since I was home. She was a Lhasa Apso/Poodle mix (a Lhasapoo! I love saying that. Lol) named Tosha.

E. Essential start to your day:
Must have shower and some breakfast. And no conversation until those things have happened.

F. Favorite color:
Blue

G. Gold or Silver:
Silver

H. Height:
5'4

I. Instruments you play:
The CD player. (I used to be able to bang out simple songs with two fingers very slowly on the piano, but probably not any more.)

J. Job title:
Administrative Secretary for an English Department graduate program

K. Kids:
one son, Kyle

L. Live:
Indiana

M. Mother's name:
Mom, aka Gloria

N. Nicknames:
Bev Ann, Beev and whatever sweet nothing the hubby has come up with lately

O. Overnight hospital stays:
Pregnancy-related: twice--once for a week because I was sick & dehydrated; once to have my little darling; Surgery this past April

P. Pet peeve:
People who believe they are entitled (to whatever they want, whenever they want it--read a high percentage of the undergraduates who wander into our English Department). Also the number of students who, despite having been accepted to the university, cannot read and understand the English language. I'm talking home-grown American kids here, not our international students.

Q. Quote from a movie:
I've got a bad feeling about this. Han Solo, Star Wars: Episode IV (the original)

R. Right or left handed:
Right

S. Siblings:
None

T. Time you wake up:
M-F 5:45 am [Much earlier than anyone should have to] Weekends: 8:30 am or later.

U. Underwear:
Yep. Got some on. Don't make a habit of going commando.

V. Vegetable you hate:
Brussels Sprouts. Hands down.

W. What makes you run late:
Husband. Always. He has two speeds (the other one's slower).

X. X-Rays you've had:
Mostly dental. Only other x-ray was of my ankle about 7 years ago--just to make sure it wasn't broken. It wasn't...only a sprain.

Y. Yummy food that you make:
Cashew chicken

Z. Zoo animal:
Snow leopards

4 comments:

Marce said...

Loved that Bev. I agree shower and then I may be ready to talk, lol. Go slow hubby, hilarious.

Great post, if I had a computer, instead of iPad I would totally participate.

Buffy said...

stole this. :)

I love brussels sprouts -- maybe I should make them for you sometime.

Fellow Hoosiers unite.

Bev Hankins said...

@Buffy: You can make 'em. I won't eat 'em. Vowed I would never eat another Brussels sprout again.

Unknown said...

LOL! This was so much fun!
G - Silver is my fav, too
I - It's the only one I play, as well!
P - I know exactly what you mean!! My other one is ... stupid people. I keep finding more & more.
Y - want to share with us?