Saturday, November 12, 2011

Thankfully Reading Weekend 2011

In just two weeks, the third annual Thankfully Reading Weekend will commence!

Two years ago, Jenn at jennsbookshelves with the help of Candace from Beth FishReads and Jen from Devourer of Books , Thankfully Reading was born! An excuse to do an obscene amount of reading over the long Thanksgiving weekend!

Here are the basic details (for more, click on the Thankful Link above):

There are no rules to the weekend, we’re simply hoping to devote a good amount of time to reading, and perhaps meeting some of our reading challenges and goals for 2011. We thought it’d be fun if we cheered each other on a bit. If you think you can join in, grab the button and sign on to their Mr. Linky. If you don’t have a blog, you can sign up the comments!

I'm definitely in. I have major catch up work to do if I'm going to meet all my challenge deadlines by the end of the year. In fact, according to my Goodreads Challenge, I'm five books behind. How did that happen? "Obscene amounts of reading," here I come.

No comments: