Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Challenge Complete: What an Animal V



I had already planned to read eight books for the Dangerous Beasts portion of my very own Vintage Mystery Challenge. So...I'm signed up for the





What an Animal V
Mar 1, 2012- Feb 28, 2013
hosted by Yvonne at its own blog

sign up
here


You can still join: Check out the sign up page for complete information but the basics are:

Read six books that have an animal....on the cover, in the title, plays a major role, Main character is an animal or shifts.

Here's the list of books which I read to complete the six book commitment:

1. Swan Song by Edmund Crispin (4/3/12)
2. The Case of the Grinning Gorilla by Erle Stanley Gardner (3/30/12)
3. Hare Sitting Up by Michael Innes (3/9/12)
4. The Murder in the Stork Club by Vera Caspary (3/10/12)
5. The Golden Scorpion by Sax Rohmer (4/2/12)
6. Dead as a Dinosaur by Frances & Richard Lockridge (3/8/12)

I still have more books on the docket that have animals in the title, so I'll be adding more to my tally. But--officially--my commitment to the challenge is complete.

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

That was fast! You did great, Bev!

Bev Hankins said...

Reading The Maltese Falcon at the moment (and have The Bat by Mary Roberts Rinehart and Death's Pale Horse by John Sherburne still on the docket--among others).

Gina @ Hott Books said...

Oh My Goodness!