Super Book Password

The third round of Super Book Password is off and running. Two clues up for the "Movie Title" Password. Click sidebar picture to find the appropriate link.


Some of Bev's Favorite Quotes...



Monday, July 23, 2012

High Summer Read-a-Thon: Wrap-up

Michelle from The True Book Addict hosted one of her seasonal read-a-thons this past weekend.  Her read-a-thons a great because no pressure, no challenges and read as much as you want to.   And it's a good thing there was no pressure--because I didn't read near the amount I planned.  I'd hoped to finish at least four books (but really wanted to complete 5 or 6), but that just simply didn't happen.  We'll see if I can do any better come fall....



Here's the final tally:

1. North & South by Elizabeth Gaskell: begun 7/16 (finisehd 7/18/12) [451 pages]
2. The Four Million & Other Stories by O. Henry: begun 7/18 (finished 7/21/12) [189 pages]
3.The Fifth Man by Manning Coles: begun 7/21/12 (finished 7/21/12) [190 pages

2 comments:

Michelle @ The True Book Addict said...

Hey, you did great! Classics are slower reads too. I was reading Anna Karenina and I certainly didn't get very far!

Thank you for joining me and I hope you will be with us again for FrightFall in October.

Gram said...

I love Manning Coles!!! Dee