ATTENTION CHALLENGE PARTICIPANTS


The First Round of Super Book Password (Jan/Feb: Famous Person) is rapidly coming to a close. Ryan and Debbie still have open clues---come check out the clues given and see if you can guess the Passwords! Click photo in the sidebar for links.


Some of Bev's Favorite Quotes...



Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Since the Beginning


Top Ten Tuesday is an original bookish meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week a new top ten topic is posted for followers to write about. This week we are asked to list our Top Ten Favorite Books since beginning our blog.  
 
I first started my blog in April of 2010.  Here are my top choices (today--I might pick other five and 4 stars winners on a different day):

From 2010:
To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee 
 
*Honorable Mention

From 2011:
Shatterday  by Harlan Ellison
Shroud of Darkness  by E. C. R. Lorac
Kathleen  by Christopher Morley

From 2012:
A Good Death by Elizabeth Ironside 
A Spark of Death by Bernadette Pajer  
Dracula by Bram Stoker 
Titanic 2012 by Bill Walker   


3 comments:

gautami tripathy said...

Lots of titles for me to pick for my reading pleasure!!

Here is my Top Ten post!

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

I like how you found some favorites every year. A lot of these are new to me. Off to find out more about them!

Anne Bennett said...

To Kill a Mockingbird. 'Nough said!