Tuesday, October 23, 2012
Challenge Complete: Cruisin' Thru the Cozies
I have also completed Socrates' Book Reviews: Cruisin' Thru the Cozies. Love me some mysteries and love me some cozies.
Here's a quick run-down of what I had to do. If you want the full scoop, hop on over to her place and check it out. And sign up....and pick up 8 or 10 more challenges while you're at it, so I won't look quite so crazy.
1. Choose the level you wish to participate:
Level 1 - Snoop - Read at least 6 books
Level 2 - Investigator - Read 7-12 books
Level 3 - Super Sleuth - Read 13 or more books
2. The challenge runs from January 1, 2012 and ends December 31, 2012.
3. You don't have to choose your books in advance. If you do, you can change your list at any time during the year. Books can overlap with other challenges.
4. Books can be in any format - paper, audio, ebooks...it all counts.
There's more...but you get the idea. Go sign up. Do it now!
I completed the Super Sleuth level. Here's my reading list:
1. Silver & Guilt by Cynthia Smith (4/9/12)
2. Murder Has Its Points by Frances & Richard Lockridge (1/12/11)
3. A Slip of the Tong by Charles Goodrum (6/3/12)
4. Mysterious Incidents at Lone Rock by Rajendra Pillai (8/6/12)
5. The Key by Patricia Wentworth (8/15/12)
6. Something to Die For by Susan Holtzer (6/1/12)
7. A First Class Murder by Elliott Roosevelt (5/16/12)
8. Garden of Malice by Susan Kenney (5/21/12)
9. The Doctor Dines in Prague by Robin Hathaway (3/12/12)
10. The Curious Cape Cod Skull by Marie Lee (3/21/12)
11. The Cat Who Saw Red by Lilian Jackson Braun (5/22/12)
12. O' Artful Death by Sarah Stewart Taylor (6/20/12)
13. Mrs. Jeffries Stands Corrected by Emily Brightwell (8/19/12)
14. Murder at the Library of Congress by Margaret Truman (9/24/12)
15. Murder Most Puzzling by Lillian S. Robinson (10/23/12)
Challenge Complete (may read more, though) 10/23/12