Super Book Password

The third round of Super Book Password is off and running. Two clues up for the "Movie Title" Password. Click sidebar picture to find the appropriate link.


Some of Bev's Favorite Quotes...



Saturday, November 24, 2012

Mount TBR and Color Coded Challenges



Just a quick post to let the fans of the Mount TBR & Color Coded Challenges know that I WILL be hosting both challenges again in 2013.  I've got a bit of planning to do for each....Just a couple of possible changes...and then the posts will go up.  Keep watching this space!!!




2 comments:

geoffwhaley.com said...

Whoohoo! I'm currently reading my last book for this year's Mount TBR challenge! And I've beefed up my bookshelf so I have plenty to choose from for next year's :-D

Bev Hankins said...

Post is now up!!!