Monday, November 19, 2012

My Day in Books



This fill-in-the-blanks meme originated at Cornflower Books. I spotted it this evening at Tell Me a Story who saw it this morning at Claire's blog and thought it would be an excellent way to avoid writing a review to spend her afternoon.   I love doing these sorts of things and just had to jump in as well.  Join us--complete the sentences with titles of books you read this year. And go see what the others have done as well.

I began the day by Prayers to Broken Stones 

before breakfasting on The Foods of North Italy 

and admiring The White Forest  

On my way to work I saw [a] Hare Sitting Up       

and walked by King Solomon's Mines
  
to avoid [the] Lake of Sorrows  

but I made sure to stop at The Inn at Lake Devine

In the office, my boss said, My Name Is Legion

and sent me to research The Problem of the Green Capsule.

At lunch with  Unseen Academicals

I noticed The Fifth Man

  
greatly enjoying  Champagne for One .

Then on the journey home, I contemplated  [the] History of the Millennium (So Far)
 
because I have Sense & Sensibility

and am drawn to A Question of Time.
  
Settling down for the evening [in] The House of a Thousand Candles  
 
I studied  Murder & Magic

by [the light of] The Red Lamp

before saying goodnight to the Full Moon
 
 

4 comments:

Cornflower said...

It is a fun waste of time, isn't it?!

Gigi Ann said...

That was a fun way to spend the morning. I played along you can read my answers here....
http://annsreadingcorner.blogspot.com

Cat said...

Great fun! Love your breakfast :-)

srivalli said...

This is great fun! I am doing this too! http://srivallip.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/my-day-in-books.html