Thursday, December 27, 2012

Book Blogger Recommendation Challenge

Book Blogger Recommendation Challenge
Hosted by Reading with Tequila 
January 1, 2013 to December 31, 2013
Click the links for more info and to join up!
My Commitment:
Level I - Read 5 books

Here is my plan (subject to change, based on availability of books from library when I'm ready for them). My books have been selected from the entire 2012 Book Blogger Recommendation list.


  1. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern (7/16/13)
  2. Ready Player One by Ernest Cline (2/24/13)
  3. 84, Charing Cross Road by Helen Hanff (3/20/13)
  4. The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger (7/10/13)
  5. The Secret History by Donna Tartt (6/4/13)
Complete! 7/16/13

4 comments:

She Reads Late Into the Night said...

Hi Bev,
The Night Circus is one of my favorite books it was wonderful, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!
Amy Yingling
The Crafty Book Nerd

Tanya Patrice said...

I've read 3 of those selections and loved them - The Night Circus, Ready Player One and The Time Traveler's Wife.

Tanya @ Moms Small Victories said...

I have read the Time Travelers Wife, some parts of that book haunted me (in a good way).

Tanya @ Moms Small Victories said...

Forgot to say I have taken this challenge as well and look forward to hearing from you soon.