Saturday, December 1, 2012

Saturday Snapshot: Way Back Machine

Saturday Snapshot is a meme hosted by Alyce at At Home with Books. All you have to do is "post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken and then leave a direct link to your post in the Mr. Linky on [her] blog. Photos can be old or new, and be of anything as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give is up to you." All she asks is that you don't just post random photos that you find online. (Click pictures for close-up).


I'm still posting pictures from the Good Old Days.  Here is a picture of my Dad and his two cousins (Mike and Pam).  Dad is the one sitting up.  (circa 1950)

17 comments:

Arti said...

What wonderful memory this photo must hold. Thanks for sharing!

Christine Harding said...

When was it taken - it reminds me of pictures of my brother and I with our cousins. My mother always popped a ribbon in my hair. My Snapshot is at http://goo.gl/xybNM

Cheryl @ Tales of the Marvelous said...

Aw, how adorable! I love old family photos.

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

I wonder what year this was taken. Very fun!

bermudaonion said...

I love old photos! They look like they were really busy!

Bev Hankins said...

1949/50ish

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I do enjoy black and white photos from the past...reminds me of my childhood.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Alyce said...

Aw, those little ones are so sweet!

Maegan said...

I love old photos, and how special to have this of your dad when he was a babe. Too cute!

Sue Jackson said...

Aw, so cute!!

Sue

Book By Book

Lmkazmierczak said...

Bear With Me....precious♫ It's good to get those photos scanned and identified!

Paulita said...

Great shot, and what a well-behaved baby your dad was comopared to his cousin. Here's Mine

Joy Weese Moll said...

Great old photo!

Shari Green said...

How wonderful that you have these old photos! Thanks for sharing. :)

Staci said...

I love the golden oldies pictures!!!

Leslie (Under My Apple Tree) said...

How cute they are! It's great that you have these old photos to look back on.

Lady In Read said...

these old photos are the best - always bring wonderful memories.. nostalgia..love it.