ATTENTION CHALLENGE PARTICIPANTS

Second Round of Super Book Password News: Debbie has correctly guessed my Historic Event! But Ryan's Password is still up for grabs. Click photo in the sidebar for links.


Some of Bev's Favorite Quotes...



Saturday, March 8, 2014

Challenge Complete: Men in Uniform

2014 Men in Uniform Reading Challenge
January 1, 2014 – December 31, 2014

I just earned my Sergeant's stripes and completed my challenge commitment for the 
2014 Men in Uniform Challenge. It looks like I have a real thing for policemen and those sailing fellas....  I may well get a promotion or two before the year's over--but my official commitment has been fulfilled.

My reading list:
1. Faceless Killers by Henning Mankell [policemen] (1/5/14)
2. Shake Hands Forever by Ruth Rendell [policemen] (1/13/14)
3. Too Much of Water by Bruce Hamilton [ship's officers & crew] (1/27/14)
4. Shelf Life by Douglas Clark [policemen] (2/6/14)
5. The Poisoned Island by Lloyd Shepherd [navy] (3/8/14)
 

2 comments:

jmisgro said...

I am doing this one too....great job!!

LuAnn Braley said...

Way to go! You are an inspiration and a great example!