Wednesday, August 25, 2010

WWW Wednesdays: Whatcha Reading?



WWW Wednesdays is a bookish meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions:

*What are you currently reading?
*What did you recently finish reading?
*What do you think you'll read next?

Here's mine:

Current Read: At a bit of loose ends. Just finished my latest at lunch.

Just Finished: At lunch I finished Damnation Alley by Roger Zelazny (review coming soon); and just previous to that I declared myself done with Mary Queen of Scots by Antonia Fraser without actually completing the book.

Up next: Probably Death Is a Lonely Business by Ray Bradbury. This has been sitting on my TBR list way too long and will soon have to go back to the library unread if I don't get moving.

1 comment:

Audra said...

Ray Bradbury! I can't wait to hear your review for that.