Thursday, October 7, 2010

Award Time!

What a way to perk up a Thursday! I was pleasantly surprised to find that Suzanne from Bibliosue has generously awarded me the One Lovely Blog Award. Thanks, Suzanne! I don't think I'll get over the excitement of earning blog awards any time soon.



The rules for accepting are as follows:


1. Accept the award. Post it on your blog along with the name of the person who awarded it along with a link to their blog.
2. Pay it forward to 15 other bloggers that you have recently discovered.
3. Contact those bloggers and let them know they've been chosen.


Well....I'll do my best, but I'm not sure about 15 recent discoveries....Here's my list of those to whom I'm paying it forward:

Brazilian Book Worm
I Am Nanny Anna!
Guilty Glutton
Never Growing Old
Park Benches & Bookends
All that glistens could be old


Please check them out if you haven't yet discovered them for yourself.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot thank you enough! This made my day! Thank you :)

Natalie~Coffee and a Book Chick said...

Congrats!!

Java said...

You are so sweet!! Thank you so very much!! I am honored! And congrats to you for winning it! Have a wonderful Friday!