Friday, October 8, 2010

Hip Hoppin'


Friday's here and that means it's time for the Book Blogger Hop hosted by Crazy-For-Books. It's a time to talk about blogging topics and to venture out on the internet and vist other blogs. Visit the link to join in.


This week's question: What's your favorite beverage while reading or blogging, if any? Is it tea, coffee, water, a glass of wine, or something else?


It depends on time of day and what the temperature is like. During the day/warm weather: water or diet 7-Up or lemonade. At night/cold weather: hot chocolate or hot tea.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopping by to say hello. I drink strong, tasty coffee drenched with milk in the morning. I love to read historical fiction and mysteries especially cozy like Agatha Christie but I review mostly children's books. I am most definitely a over 40 blogger. Have a great weekend.

CMash said...

I agree..it depends not on what I am doing but how I'm feeling. Tea/hot chocolate on a cold night. Iced coffee (has to be Dunkin & Donuts) or ice water with lots of ice cubes. Have a great weekend!!!
CMash

Anonymous said...

Hi, just hopping by!