Sunday, October 3, 2010

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


It's Monday! What Are You Reading, a bookish meme hosted by Book Journey, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list. So hop on over to Journey and join in...and leave a comment here so I can check out what you are reading.

Here's mine:

Books Read Last Week (click titles for reviews):
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
Madam Crowl's Ghost & Other Stories by Joseph Sheridan Le Fanu
The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde
The Essential Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde: The Definitive Annotated Edition of Robert Louis Stevenson's Classic Novel by Leonard Wolf (ed)

Books I'm Reading Now:
Changeless by Gail Carriger
The Divine Comedy III: Paradise by Dante Alighieri (trans Sayers & Barbara Reynolds)

Books that spark my interest this week:
Miss Tonks Turns to Crime by Marion Chesney
Castle Dor by Daphne Du Maurier & Arthur Quiller-Couch
The Bamboo Blonde by Dorothy B. Hughes (a vintage mystery that I've recently picked up)

4 comments:

pussreboots said...

Great selection of classics! Mostly I read picture books. Here's what I'm reading this week.

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

You really did have a great reading week - nice selections!

heather said...

I've never read any other du Maurier than Rebecca.

Jenners said...

You've got a real mix here!!! And I applaud you're willingness to take on the classics like that. Happy Reading!