Sunday, October 10, 2010

Library Loot.



Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Eva and Marg that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!

This week, I don't have much. I just took a boat-load back to the library, but all I have currently is The Art of the Sonnet by Stephen Burt & David Mikics. This book collects one hundred exemplary sonnets of the English language (and a few in translation), representing highlights in the history of the form, accompanied by short commentaries of the poems. I love sonnets, so I'm kind of excited by this one. The other item I have checked out from the library is Alfred Hitchcock's filmed version of Rebecca. I plan on giving that a viewing later this afternoon.

No comments: