Sunday, October 3, 2010

Meet Me On Monday


Meet Me On Monday is a blogging meme hosted by Never Growing Old, as she says: "Blogging is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read and yet most of the time I find myself sitting and wondering, "who is this person!?" I know them...but yet I don't know them! I want to know who the person is behind all those words so I thought of a great way for all of us to "meet" each other!"

Every Sunday she will post five
get to know you questions that we can copy and paste into our own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!"

To play along click on her meme and join up with the linky.

Here are today's questions and my answers:

1. What is the best dish you can make?

Cashew Chicken (and I do mean Cashew and not the celery chicken that one tends to get served in restaurants).


2. How often do you change your sheets?

Um. Probably not as often as I ought to....I am not the world's best housekeeper. Not a pigsty, but definitely not "house proud" as my British mysteries put it.

3. What is the longest car trip you have ever taken? To Estes Park, Colorado. 1127.3 miles (18 hrs). The Rocky Mountains were worth every mile.

4. What is your favorite fruit?
That's a tough one. I love fruit. Cherries. Strawberries. Watermelon. There, how about a top three?

5. Would you rather have breakfast for dinner or dinner for breakfast?
Breakfast for dinner. My stomach is too finicky in the morning to take most dinner foods for breakfast. Never could do that cold pizza in the morning thing.

4 comments:

Nanny Anna said...

What a fun way to get to know each other. I will have to participate next week. Your longest road trip was to Colorado...I am in the opposite corner of Colorado, where are you from?

Oh, btw, I found your blog through Never Growing Old's Over 40 Bloggers list. She is such a neat person and has such great ideas on us 'Over 40's bloggers' getting to know each other.

I hope you will stop by my blog too.

Anna
http://IAmNannyAnna.blogspot.com

kalea_kane said...

Cashew chicken sounds lovely. I am definitely a breakfast for dinner kind of girl. Dinner for breakfast just doesn't work at this point in my life. :) Have a beautiful day!

Hanna said...

Hi. I am your newest follower from the MOnday blog hop. Lovely blog:)You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

Carrie @carrieloves said...

mmmm, cashew chicken, that has my mouth watering!

Come visit me at www.koehmstedt.com