Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Read My Review: Paranormal for Halloween


Read My Review is a chance for book bloggers to share new and old reviews, related to a theme. It is hosted by A Trillian Books. This week's theme is Paranormal.


What you need to do:

*Find one of your reviews that fits this week's theme (new or old review).
*Leave your link with Mr. Linky at the bottom of A Trillion Books' post.
*Visit some of the other reviews and leave a "quality" comment (a couple of sentences).
*Grab the button and post about Read My Review.

I don't read a lot of paranormal, supernatural, spooky, or creepy books. But I did read Madam Crowl's Ghost & Other Stories by Joseph Sheridan Le Fanu not too long ago. Mid- to Late- 1800s ghost stories. Click on the title for the review.

2 comments:

Audra said...

Le Fanu is one of those authors I want to read sometime! I love me a good gothic!

Unknown said...

Thank you for dropping by my blog - yes, Seregeti Heat was quite a book :)