Friday, December 10, 2010

Five Question Friday


Five Question Friday is a meme hosted by My Little Life (Five Crooked Halos).

Rules for Five Question Friday: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky to appear Friday morning and link up!


1. Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?

The tradition I grew up with was opening on Christmas morning. My husband claims that his family has always opened them on Christmas Eve (and, thus, he tries to convince me to open early). My experience with his family has been wide and varied...on Christmas Eve, on Christmas Day night, on the weekend closest to Christmas...I've told him I have no proof of a pattern (and this is after over 20 years), so if we're going with tradition we ought to go with mine since it's more consistent.

2. What is your favorite Christmas cookie (or candy)?

Christmas fudge (any fudge actually....)

3. What's the worst Christmas gift you've ever received?

Any of the candles that people have insisted on giving me--even after knowing that I'm allergic to most scented items.

4. Christmas song that you love?

"Good King Wenceslas" with "O Holy Night" being a close second

5. How many trees do you put up?

One. Getting lights on that one is enough of a challenge. (Not that I don't love having the tree up. I just wish the lights would string themselves. Next tree will be pre-lit.) I can't imagine putting up any others--not to mention that I have no idea where I'd put more even if I wanted to.


No comments: