Sunday, December 5, 2010

Meet Me on Monday (25)


Meet Me on Monday is a blogging meme hosted by Java at Never Growing Old. As she says: "Blogging is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read and yet most of the time I find myself wondering, "who is this person?" I know them....but yet I don't know them! I want to know who the person behind all those words is so I thought of a great way for all of us to "meet" each other!" Every Sunday she will post five get to know you questions that we can copy and past into our own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us. To play along, click on her meme name and join up with the linky. This Week's Questions:

1. What is your favorite kind of cheese?
Cream cheese...for making cheesecake! Or mild cheddar for most anything else.

2. What size is your bed? Full...but it's all mine. The snoring husband who likes to sleep Tropical (I prefer a bit of a chill in the air) has his own room and bed. We find each other when we need to....

3. What is your most overused phrase? Ummm. I don't know. And the snoring husband is already, so I can't ask him for input.

4. Green or purple grapes? Purple

5. Shower, morning or night? In the morning. No shower, no wake up. 'Cause I don't/can't do caffeine.

9 comments:

Karen Mortensen said...

I love cheesecake too. Stopping by from MMOM.

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Gosh I didn't even think of cream cheese for cheesecake! Yum!
Have a great week!

kalea_kane said...

Oh yes! Cream cheese. Truly that is one of my faves. Of course I also like it just smothering a bagel. Have a lovely week!

Peggy said...

Hi,
Stopping in to say hi from the hop!
Love your awesome blog!!
Stopping in from Pegsplay

Helen Pigott said...

Mmmmmmm cheese cake.
I currently have a Secret Santa Giveaway so please pop along to my blog and add your name.
Helen
-x-
www.acraftykindoftruffle.blogspot.com

Barb said...

Hi There!
I found you through Java's blog follow. I'm your newest follower. Cheesecake.....mmmmmm....

Anonymous said...

My husband snores and wants the room warmer than I like it. Maybe I should take one of the guest rooms.

Now following via the blog hop.

Laura J Harrison said...

http://grandma-sez-so.blogspot.com/2010/12/meet-me-on-monday-fun-q-to-get-to-know.html
Hi Meeting and following everyone on Monday (night) Enjoying the pics and answers!
Laurie from Grandma Sez So

Unknown said...

Apparently, I need my glasses this morning. I missed the first part of your last answer, then read the second sentence as "no shower/no makeup". Don't want to tell you what I was thinking about you! ;-)