Sunday, December 12, 2010

Meet Me on Monday! (26)


Meet Me on Monday is a blogging meme hosted by Java at Never Growing Old. As she says: "Blogging is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read and yet most of the time I find myself wondering, "who is this person?" I know them...but yet I don't know them! I want to know who the person behind all those words is so I thought of a great way for all of us to "meet" each other!"


Every Sunday she will post five get to know you questions that we can copy and paste into our own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us. To play along click on her meme name and join up with the linky.


This Week's Questions:

1. How do you order your steak? Medium Well

2. Are you superstitious about anything? Not really. Oh, I'll say things like "knock on wood" and "keep your fingers crossed" and I'll make a wish before blowing out the birthday candles...but I do it in fun. I don't believe in it. And for my softball playing, I try to figure out if a certain pair of socks with the old jersey really does help us win...but, again, I know better.

3. Who is your best friend (not including your spouse)? My all-time best friend is Paula. She's been my best friend since fifth grade (after hating each other in fourth). She lives across the country from me now....but it wouldn't matter if I never saw her again. She "has been and always will be...my friend."

4. When is the last time you wore a dress? Sometime during the warm weather...to work. Just don't ask me an exact date, cuz I don't know.

5. Do you have any trips scheduled. Nope. Although I wish I had my trip to England settled...one of these days.

1 comment:

kalea_kane said...

I am pretty much the same way. I don't really believe the superstitions, but I have them kind of down in practice.

Have a lovely week!