Saturday, December 4, 2010

Saturday Snapshot (Dec 4)

A meme hosted by Alyce @ At Home with Books

All you have to do is to "post a photo that you (or a friend or family member) have taken and then leave a direct link to your post in the Mister Linky" on her blog. "Photos can be old or new, and be of any subject as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give in the caption is entirely up to you." All she asks is that "you don't post random photos that you find online."


One of my favorite pictures from a visit to NYC in October 2009. I still want to know how he kept the little red ball on his head....

6 comments:

Alyce said...

That is amazing! At that angle it looks like it could be part of the police car.

Bev Hankins said...

Yeah...I kept trying for a better picture but it didn't happen. I followed him for quite awhile before it occurred to me what a cool picture it could be.

BookQuoter said...

I also thought it was part of the police car! And he walked around with that? Good thinking to take a picture.

Trish said...

He must have a great sense of balance. And I guess good posture would help too.

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

What a great "touch of whimsy." I love those kinds of moments that just happen...and turn out to be so much fun.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Unknown said...

Oh, I have a lot of fond memories of that trip. It's nice to see some photographic evidence of it.

As I generally tell people, all it takes is a lot of practice, and little magic. :)


Sorry you didn't get a better picture!