Saturday, December 11, 2010

Saturday Snapshot December 11

Saturday Snapshot is a meme hosted by Alyce at At Home with Books. All you have to do is "post a photo that you (or a friend or a family member) have taken and then leave a direct link to your post in the Mr. Linky on her blog. Photos can be old or new, and be of anything as long as they are clean and appropriate for all eyes to see. How much detail you give is entirely up to you." All she asks is that you don't post random photos that you find online.
This is Emerald Lake in Rocky Mountain National Park. My all-time favorite stop on our trip to the Rockies in 2006. Beautiful view!

5 comments:

Julia said...

Oh my, how beautiful! We were in Wyoming this summer and it too has some dramatic scenery, we were able to get some great shots.

Empty Nester said...

Wow, that's beautiful! I can see why it was your favorite!

Alyce said...

That is gorgeous! I've never seen the Rockies (except when flying over them). Hopefully someday soon.

Red said...

That picture is beautiful! I hope I get to visit the Rockies some day

Margaret said...

That is dramatic and such a beautiful scene!