Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays


MizB of Should Be Reading hosts Teaser Tuesdays. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

*Grab your current read.
*Open to a random page.
*Share two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page.
*BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! You don't want to spoil the book for others.
*Share the title and author too, so other TT participants can add it to their TBR lists if they like your teaser!

Here's my teaser from Mrs. Hudson and the Malabar Rose by Martin Davies (p. 219)

Otherwise, he'll just become one of those tedious, dusty old men with butterfly collections. And I know exactly what they are like because I've been forced to take tea with them all week. He calls them lepidopterists, which as far as I can see must be Latin for dusty old men.


11 comments:

Sonia said...

LOL Funny

CMash said...

Not only dusty but sounds a bit boring too lol.

brandileigh2003 said...

Nice :)

Marce said...

Butterfly collections must be beautiful :-) Latin for dusty old men had me cracking up, great teaser.

My TT

http://teawithmarce.blogspot.com/2010/12/teaser-tuesday.html

Melissa Wiebe said...

Funny :)

Katie said...

LOL!!!!

my Teaser:
http://novelsociety.wordpress.com/2010/12/21/teaser-tuesday-1/

BLHmistress said...

LOL, great teaser.

Happy Holidays!

My Teaser Tuesday

gautami tripathy said...

This is a great teaser!

Happy reading!

Teaser Tuesday: The Wake of Forgiveness by Bruce Machart

Sugar and Snark said...

Lol love the teaser!

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Just came across your blog and like it a lot. Have a happy holiday; I will be back to visit.

fredamans said...

LOL too funny.