Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Top Ten Tuesday


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's theme is Top Ten Places to Read.

1. In bed with lots of comfy, cozy covers and plump pillows to prop me up!
2. Curled up on the couch.
3. (In summer) Out in my reclining lawn chair under the shade tree.
4. In front of a cozy fireplace (supposing I had one)
5. In one of the really comfy chairs at the local library (it's rare that I'm able snag one of those)

That's all I've got this week.

12 comments:

CMash said...

Can visualize all of your favorite places to read and know that I would enjoy them too.

Unknown said...

mine would all be the same--curled up in my spot on the couch. luckily, we do have a fireplace!

Red said...

Near a fireplace would be lovely if, like you, I had one. That'll be part of the library I've designed in my head.

Marce said...

I am laughing at supposedly if you had one, it is wonderful to dream though :-)

Birdie said...

I thought about posting a wish-list of spots (like a cabin with a lovely fireplace), but I'm so tied to particular spaces that I've actually been, I just couldn't leave them out.
The world needs more designated reading spots, no?

Anonymous said...

Great places! I'd love to be able to read by the fireplace, but living in So-Cal, they're not needed. Bummer.

New follower!

Anonymous said...

I'm really starting to wish we had a fireplace!

Kevin R. Tipple said...

That bathtub. Yeah, not get that image of my fat bod in a tub full of bubble bath while reading out of your head. lol

The1stdaughter said...

I'm definitely a fan of the couch! Perfect place in my opinion, but I also love reading outdoors in the sunshine or on a porch. SO wonderful when the weather is nice out. Great picks!

Jamie said...

Yes! I love my fireplace. Sometimes it's a little too relaxing and I fall asleep!

The Phantom Paragrapher said...

Love the List
www.thephantomparagrapher.blogspot.com

Willa said...

Love this list! In front of the fireplace is a good one - I forgot that one in my list.