Monday, May 2, 2011

Spring Serenity Read-a-Thon Wrap Up


The Spring's Serenity Read-a-Thon is all over....unfortunately. But I did get a lot of reading in. Almost a book a day! I began my reading in mid-book. Starting at page 258 of Victorian Tales of Mystery and Detection by Michael Cox (ed) and just kept going from there. And a good time was had by all....definitely be me!

1.
Victorian Tales of Mystery and Detection by Michael Cox (ed) (4/26/11) [320 pages]
2. Death of a Doxy by Rex Stout (4/26/11) [174 pages]
3. An Author Bites the Dust by Arthur W. Upfield (4/27/11) [224 pages]
4. Black Sheep by Georgette Heyer (4/28/11) [279 pages]
5. Prisoner of Zenda by Anthony Hope (4/29/11) [168 pages]
6. Fantastic Voyage by Isaac Asimov (4/30/11) [186 pages]
7. The Imperfectionists by Tom Rachman (4/30/11) [just barely started at 48 pages]
8. Heavy Weather by P.G. Wodehouse (4/30/11) [started this book on CD as I was heading towards sleep. Finished one disc out of four]

Total books: 5 3/4 books (4 full and I think the partials add up to about 3/4 of whole book)
Total pages: 1399 (plus one disc's worth...not sure how many pages that equals)

Thanks so much to Michelle at The True Book Addict for sponsoring this!

2 comments:

Michelle Stockard Miller said...

Wow...great job! So glad you really enjoyed it. Thanks for joining me and I hope you will join me again for my summer read-a-thon around the end of July (or so).

Alexia561 said...

Congrats on a very productive read-a-thon! A book a day is great! I only managed to finish two books, but still had a good time. Good news that the surgery went well! Happy reading!