Sunday, October 23, 2011

Meet Me on Monday (54)

Meet Me on Monday is a blogging meme hosted by Java at Never Growing Old. As she says: "Blogging is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read and yet most of the time I find myself wondering, "who is this person?" I know them...but yet I don't know them! I want to know who the person behind all those words is so I thought of a great way for all of us to "meet" each other!"

Every Sunday she will post four get to know you questions that we can copy and paste into our own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us. To play along click on her meme name and join up with the linky.
Link
This Week's Questions:
1. My favorite kind of animal is _______? Dogs
2. Do you like your handwriting? No. Never have, but especially not now that I type so much. It's really gotten bad.

3. What is the last movie you saw? Just watched Ten Little Indians (version with Fabian) here at home. Last one at a theater: Star Trek 2009 (yeah, I don't get out much)
4. Do you buy things on eBay? I don't--no account. But when I want something, my husband does for me.
5. What did you have for lunch yesterday? Jr. size sloppy joe and a jr. size ice cream cyclone from Jiffy Treet (local ice cream place)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is Ten little Indians about? not heard of that one.