Monday, April 29, 2013

Challenge Complete: What an Animal VI


Yvonne over at Socrates' Book Review has hosted another round of her fun What An Animal Reading Challenge.  It seems like a lot of the Vintage Mysteries that I love (and have sitting about in teetering TBR mountains) have animals in the title, so this one has been an easy challenge to meet.   I've already managed to read six books as necessary, so the initial commitment has been met....but I have more on deck so I'll be adding to my list.
 
Here are the books read so far:

1. The White Dragon by Anne McCaffrey (1/13/13) 
2. The Puzzle of the Silver Persian by Stuart Palmer (1/15/13) 
3. Aaron's Serpent by Emily Thorn (2/22/13) 
4. Down the Rabbit Hole by Peter Abrahams (3/19/13) 
5. Sally's in the Alley by Norbert Davis (3/25/13) [Great Dane on cover & as key character] 
6. Black Widow by Patrick Quentin (4/3/13)

Initial Challenge Complete: 4/3/13 (but still reading!) 
 

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

Congrats on finishing! I look forward to seeing what else you read!