Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Color Coded Review Headquarters



Last year I tried a new review and wrap-up style for my Mount TBR Challenge.  I liked it so well that I'm going to use variations for all of my challenges in 2014.  JenK has made a fabulous suggestion that I set up color links that will be available all year for this one.  So, that's what I'm going to do....with a final wrap-up link as well.

Good luck!


Shades of Blue Reviews
Shades of Red Reviews
Shades of Yellow Reviews
Shades of Green Reviews 
Shades of Brown Reviews
Shades of Black Reviews
Shades of White Reviews
Any Other Color Reviews
Suggests Color Reviews


Final Wrap-up


*My current link-up system has changed the rules on me.  If I want a new link-up that lasts more than a month, then I'll have to begin paying for extended service.  I'm debating what I want to do.  Either I will bite the bullet and pay for the service--or the final wrap-up will have to wait till closer to the end of the year.  Stay tuned!  [I wish I hadn't put off doing the Final Wrap-up....it could have been done a month ago.....] 

8 comments:

Jen K said...

I think breaking up the reviews is a great idea. I was wondering though, since these are by category, how would you feel about doing nine links, open all year, coded by color?

Bev Hankins said...

Jen: That's a great idea. I'll change it up.

Anonymous said...

Bev darling! I'm positively elated by all your early reviews at "My Kind Of Mystery". Would "frost" suit you for white? Of course you know anyone reading a colourful spectrum is welcome to link up at my parlour. :) Carolyn. http://cmriedel.wordpress.com/gentle-spectrums-2014/

Bev Hankins said...

White has always been a difficult color for me (although I do have one all lined up for this year)--so, yes, I'll take frost since I also take snow.

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't be offended if you declined. I'm stingy about names in my colour challenge because they're permitted to repeat as it is. I'm glad frost is a reasonable facsimile. :)

Angie said...

I just finished this challenge and didn't want to forget to do my wrap up link (I know my mind would lol) so here's my wrap up link: http://angiesangelsrkids-furkids.blogspot.com/2014/04/color-coded-wrap-up.html

I will try to remember to keep watch for the wrap up spot on here too though to post it where is should be. ;-)

Bev Hankins said...

Congrats, Angie!

Star said...

Finished up this challenge today :) Many good books were had. Here's my wrap up link: http://stardrifter.blogspot.com/2014/11/color-coded-wrap-up.html

Thanks for hosting :)