Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Super Password #4: July & August Musical Group


It's time for the fourth round of Super Book Book Password. We had a couple of new participants snag some points in the May/June round. Thanks for joining in, John and Noah!


Here are our current point totals:

Ryan@Wordsmithonia: 180 points
Debbie@Exurbanis: 130 points
Phinnea@ravenscroftcloud: 40 points
John@Pretty Sinister Books: 30 points
Noah@Noah's Archives: 10 points
Bev (hostess, playing for fun): 360 points [reading those books and giving out clues really adds up!)

I'm all set for the Musical Group Category for July/August. Anybody going to join me?  I will again post linkys for each month rather than weekly links. Eight clues are not required, but participants are asked to provide as many clues as possible with their reading schedules. Remember that points can be claimed for each clue until the next clue from that particular participant goes up. So--if I post my first clue this week, but don't post my second clue until the last week of June, then participants will have three weeks to ponder my Musical Group and try to claim the full points. If I post the second clue next week, then first clue points will only be available until next week.  And, from now one, if a participant posts at least four clues and manages to stump the panel, I will award a bonus of 40 points.

When you post your clues, please use the following format: 
Bev's Clue #1 ("book" title)***
and link to your blog or other review site (Goodreads, etc). If you do not have a blog and would like to post clues, then please use the format above and submit your clues in the comments. Don't forget to email me (phryne1959 AT gmail DOT com) your chosen password.  Let's have some more fun--and see if anyone can catch Ryan in the points category!

Complete rule may be found through the Headquarters (sidebar) or HERE.

***Just as a point of clarification: If only part of your title is the clue, please indicate which word or words are relevant--put that portion in quotes for the link up (see above). My clues will also be in bold at my review site. 




And...we have a winner on my first round of "Musical Group" clues. Ryan continues to show off his Password awesomeness with a guess of The Chieftains. Congratulations, Ryan! Off to see if I can manage another musical group with the books I've got hanging about....

Second Musical Group is off and running (two clues given in July and more on the way)!






 



No comments: