Gilion is once again offering the European Reading Challenge in 2017 – where participants tour Europe through books. And have a chance to win a prize. Please join us for the Grand Tour!
THE LIST: Albania, Andorra,
NOTE: Even after Brexit, the United Kingdom is still one country, in Europe, that includes England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland. So one book from any one of these four counts as your one book for the United Kingdom.
I'll be aiming for the FIVE STAR (DELUXE ENTOURAGE): Read at least five books by different European authors or books set in different European countries.
1. Death at Swaythling Court by J. J. Connington [England--UK] (1/4/17)
2. Murder at the Masque by Amy Myers [France--Cannes] (1/16/17)
3. The Golden Bird: Folk Tales From Slovenia by Vladimir Kavčič [Slovenia] (5/16/17)
4. Decision at Delphi by Helen MacInnes [Greece] (5/28/17)
5. Frame Work by Anne G. Faigen [Czech Republic] (6/26/17)
6. The Arctic Patrol Mystery by Franklin W. Dixon [Iceland] (6/26/17)
7. The Far Traveller by Manning Coles [Germany] (9/2/17)
8. The Contest adapted by Nonny Hogrogian [Armenia] (9/10/17)
9. McGarr at the Dublin Horse Show by Bartholomew Gill [Ireland] (9/13/17)