Monday, November 13, 2017

2018 Monthly Key Word Challenge: My Sign-Up



I always enjoyed the Monthly Key Word Challenge, and since it looks like the last host has left blogging and isn't responding to questions about whether she plans to host again, I've posted my own edition of the challenge. And, of course, am signing up for it. The task is to read at least one book each month whose title includes one or more of the key words for that month. For instance, in January you might read Mystery in White by J. Jefferson Farjeon. All of the key words are listed below and full details may be found at the link above or in the Headquarters link on my left sidebar.

Here's my plan for the year. All titles subject to change if my reading whims take me to different books.


January: The White Cottage Mystery by Margery Allingham (1/1/18)
February: The Pink Camellia by Temple Bailey (2/5/18)
March: Green for a Grave by Manning Lee Stokes (3/13/18)
April: Mrs. Mallory & the Lilies that Fester by Hazel Holt (4/13/18)
May: Death at the Dog by Joanna Cannan (5/4/18)
June: Some Beasts No More by Kenneth Giles (6/22/18)
July:  The Babes in the Wood by Ruth Rendell (7/22/18)
August: The Haunted Showboat by Carolyn Keene (8/2/18)
September: The House of Sudden Sleep by John Hawk (9/30/18)
October: What Beckoning Ghost by Douglas G. Browne (10/16/18)
              The Glass Mask by Lenore Glen Offord (10/21/18)
November: Death of My Aunt by C.H.B. Kitchin [Family--also "Kitchin" :-) ] (11/7/18)
                  Table D'Hote by Douglas Clark [Table] (11/14/18)
December: Death's Old Sweet Song by Jonathan Stagge (12/7/18)
                   The Bells of Old Bailey by Dorothy Bowers


No comments: