Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Humor Reading Challenge 2018





The Humor Challenge Reading Challenge was a new one for Jamie over at Whatever I Think Of last year and she's brought it back for 2018. Any book (fiction, nonfiction, memoirs, graphic novels, poetry collections, plays, picture books) labeled as humor counts. As such, all book formats (paper, audio, electronic) may be read. After checking my TBR stacks to see if I can make a fair showing, I've decided to join up at the Cartoonist level--if I really get my funny bone tickled, I may level up. For the full rules and to join in, click on the link above


Choose a level from below.  You may go up a level, but not down.

    Cartoonist: 1-5 books
    Humor Columnist: 6-10 books
    Comedy Writer:  11-15 books
    Stand Up Comedian: More than 15 books

1. Star Wreck 6: Geek Space Nine by Leah Rewolinski (2/11/18)
2. With Blood & Kisses by Richard Shattuck (2/23/18)
3. The Wrong Box by Robert Louis Stevenson & Lloyd Osbourne (4/3/18)
4. Gun in Cheek by Bill Pronizini (6/27/18)
5. Hope Never Dies by Andrew Shaffer (10/30/18)