Wednesday, January 10, 2018

2017 Follow the Clues Winners!



 It's time to find out our winners for the inaugural Follow the Clues Mystery Challenge. Using my trusty Custom Random Number Generator, I'll plug in the parameters for all our participants. A whir here, a clank there (and a good kick or two--I think it's getting tired with all the winners tonight...) and it tells me that our random winner is...

JJ @ the Invisible Event

Congratulations, JJ (impressive stats and graphing on your wrap-up post!)

And...our overall winner with a chain of evidence with 168 links (!) is....

Kate @ Cross Examining Crime

Wow. With that kind of evidence, I'm sure Kate could put away the vilest criminal for several life-times! What an impressive chain.

Thanks for playing along with this one. And good luck to the detectives hunting for evidence chains in the New Year. I will contact JJ & Kate about prizes ASAP.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo, thanks, Bev! It's a great little challenge, really nice to have a slightly different perspective on the books I read.

And, damn, no-one's ever going to catch Kate, are they...??!!!

fredamans said...

Congrats, winners!

Kate said...

Yay! Thanks for hosting the challenge Bev. Taking a break this year from it, but if you're up for it JJ, feel free to overtake my record!