Wednesday, January 10, 2018

2017 Vintage Scavenger Hunt Winners!


Well, the entries for the 2017 Vintage Scavenger Hunt Wrap-Up and Prize Drawings have closed. I pulled out the Custom Random Number Generator and have selected our 6+ and 12+ prize winners as well as visited the wrap-up posts to find our Grand Prize Winner. After much clanking and whirring, our prize winners are

In the 6+ drawing: Neer @ A Hot Cup of Pleasure
In the 12+ drawing: Sergio @ Tipping My Fedora

And our Grand Prize Winner, with two full scavenger hunt cards for a total of 150 items found: Joel from I Should Be Reading. Joel is a regular scavenger hunting machine!

Congratulations to our Winners (let's have a rousing round of applause)! And thank you everyone who joined me for a year's worth of scavenging. I hope you all have joined me in the 2018 edition of the Vintage Mystery Challenge--Just the Facts Ma'am!

I will contact the winners as soon as possible with details on the prizes.
 

3 comments:

neer said...

Thanks a lot Bev. So excited about the book-list.

Peggy Ann said...

Congratulations you guys!

fredamans said...

Congrats, winners!