Sunday, January 14, 2018

Search for Spock: Mini-Review

Sooo...back in November when I was Christmas shopping for others, I found this Spocktacular parody of the Where's Waldo books. And decided that I needed it in my life. I discovered Waldo when my son was small and we had hours of enjoyment looking for Waldo in all of his different adventures.

This search for Spock is exactly like that (only not quite as difficult as some of the Waldo scenes). It was lots of fun hunting for Spock and recognizing all the in-jokes from various classic Trek episodes. The only reason I didn't give it a full five stars is because there weren't extra items to search for on a couple of the scenes. I don't know if that was a mistake and there were supposed to be an extra items list for those scenes (it seemed from the text that all pages were supposed to have extra items) or if that was intentional.
★★★★


No comments: